- Performing site inspections during the construction phase of projects
- Takes part in the selection of equipment and material and preparation of specifications for material, equipment, and construction work
- Testing the electrical system once it is installed and ensure that the system is stable and safe.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assigns targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Preferred experience in Sites +1 Year.
- Knowledgeable with Fire Alarm systems.
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Have a high commitment level.
- Attention to details.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com