- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replacing parts as required
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Implementing file backups
- Any extra assigned duties from line manager
- Bachelor degree of Computer science.
- 1-3 Years of experience.
- Experience in windows operations systems (Linux is a plus).
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com