- Design and develop layout of mechanical systems and components such as piping, plumbing and HVAC systems etc.
- Deliver accurate shop drawings, calculations, reports and project documentations.
- Ensure mechanical systems comply with required specifications and safety standards.
- Prepare hydraulic calculation.
- Create technical and commercial offer to customer and make necessary modifications.
- Prepare and send technical and materials submittal.
- Responsible for providing technical reports for purchasing equipment.
- Prepare bill of quantities for project and follow up on project requirements.
- Assist Senior Engineers in various engineering and design activities.
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering
- 0-1 Year of experience
- Previous experience in HVAC and fire-fighting systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Have a high commitment level
- Proficiency in English language; written and verbal skills
- Proficient with the following software applications: AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com