Marketing Manager is needed for developing marketing campaigns to promote our services and products. This includes planning, organizing events, sponsorship, advertising, public relations and research.
Our focus is mainly on selling through raising awareness of the standards and pitfalls of bad practices in the business, promoting the right product for the right situation and scenario, and introducing new methods and technology to the Electromechanical community.
A background in Electromechanical and Mechanical systems is a plus
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- At least 4 years of experience in Marketing
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- A background in Electromechanical and Mechanical systems is a plus
- Analytical and data driven
- Being able to look outside the box, and approaching problems from unorthodox perspective when possible
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org