As a Sales Manager, you:
- Drive the development and implementation of sales strategies, plans and forecasts.
- Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Work closely with managers and engineers to achieve the goals and increase overall performance.
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets.
- Oversee the hiring and development of sales organization.
As a Sales Manager, you are:
- Able to manage people and projects.
- Able to supervise, lead, develop, train and motivate a team of sales engineers, while maintaining a high level of customer contact.
- Able to influence and build relationships at all levels with company staff and clients.
- Possessing outstanding selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and possess high drive to excel.
- Innovative and practical towards challenges.
- 7 years’ experience in relevant field, with 4 years in a senior management position
- Bachelor degree of Engineering
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills
- Strong Communication and Leadership Skills Requirements
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
- Generous salary and incentive programs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com